News and Alerts
December 8, 2017: Digital Measures will be performing scheduled maintenance from 9-9:30pm. The system will be unavailable during that time.
Dec 1, 2017: Digital Measures will be performing scheduled maintencance from 9-9:30pm. The system will be unavailable during that time.
If you notice that Activity Insight isn't loading or you receive an error message, please contact Ellen Byron.
- We have been meeting with deans and steering comittee members to review the annual review process in Activity Insight: what worked, what didn't, what changes need to be made?
- Training sessions for new users were conducted during the first week of December. More training will be offered to each college/school in the spring.
- We have added Workflow, an additional module, to Activity Insight. Workflow can be used for any process that requires routing and approval, and we are working to release it to each unit during the spring.
- We have assembled a steering committee for web profiles and are planning our first meeting in January. Web profiles will pull information from Activity Insight, like presentations and publications, and display them in a user friendly web directory.
- We are taking baby steps towards implementing tenure and promotion into Activity Insight. This will be a very slow process, and we will work with the units individually to meet all needs.
- The Penfield College Faculty Annual Report has been updated to reflect changes made to the screens since their last review was conducted.
- The Medical School Guide to the Annual Review has been updated to reflect changes in the teaching screens made over the summer.
- New training opportunities are available this month. Ellen Byron will be offering WebEx sessions to new users and refresher sessions with those familiar with the system. Check the calendar for dates.
- Check out the Customizable CV report utility just released by Digital Measures. You'll be able to format your CV to meet any reporting need.
- OIE attended the Digital Measures conference in October, learning about updates to accreditation reports for AACSB, the new Workflow module (coming to you soon), and more.
- Work requests processed this month include updates to QEP fields in the system, deployment of new reports (LCME Table 4.2-1; Workload for GBCN), and the additiona of upload capabilities to the Non-Credit Instruction screen.