Mercer University "employs competent faculty members who are qualified to accomplish the mission and goals" as outlined in the SACSCOC standard 3.7.1. For more information, contact Susan Malone at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (478) 301-2233.
Note: Beginning Fall 2009, the Office of Institutional Effectiveness began focusing on fall rosters only.
By College or School
Click on the links below to jump to the list of the individual college's or school's semester rosters:
- College of Liberal Arts
- Stetson School of Business and Economics
- School of Engineering
- Tift College of Education
- Townsend School of Music
- Walter F. George School of Law
- College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- Georgia Baptist College of Nursing
- McAfee School of Theology
- College of Continuing and Professional Studies